**Please submit your filled out registration form to email@example.com or drop off in person at the Horizon Credit Union Centre (HCUC). Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Registration forms must be submitted by Thursday, June 30th at 12:00pm.**
Registration forms will also be available for in person pick up at the Horizon Credit Union Centre.
The Horizon Credit Union Centre is located at 575 2nd Ave W. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
**NEW FORMAT & INFORMATION FOR THIS YEAR**
- Pre-Registration is required. Drop ins will not be accepted.
- There are only 40 spots available for registration this year.
- This is a FREE program for children ages 5-12.
- Your child must remain with the groups at all times, if your child does not wish to participate in the planned activity, they must remain with their group on the sidelines.
- Registrants are expected to attend on a regular basis, absences from the Park Program need to be communicated to the Park Program Leaders in advance.
- If your child has more than 3 consecutive absences without notification to the Park Program leaders, your child will forfeit their spot in the program which will be filled with someone from the waitlist.
- If your child does not follow program rules and/or is disrespectful to Program Leaders and peers, they will first be individually spoken to by the Leaders. If it continues the Leaders will speak with the parents regarding your child's behavior. If after speaking with parents behavior does not improve your child will be removed from the Park Program.
A 2022 Park Program Calendar of events will be emailed out to all registrants the week of June 28th. Activities are planned but not limited to:
- Tour of the Heritage Museum
- Fishing at the trout pond
- Arts & Crafts projects
- Tie-Dye day
- Sports days
- Swimming Pool